First off, if you’re considering a return it’s likely because you have purchased one of our products. Which means, we owe you a big “THANK YOU!” We are nothing without our customers so your support means a lot!
While we are (quietly) confident you will love our products, we understand sometimes, things go wrong! Rest assured, we will make right any hiccups along the way and do our very best to deliver an amazing customer experience.
We want to make this process as easy as possible for you. If you believe your purchase is eligible for a return, simply send us an email with the following information;
- Full name
- Contact number
- Order number
- Brief explanation of the reason for return
We will arrange for the package to be collected from you by our courier and returned to us at our cost.
When will my refund be processed:
After we receive your item, our team will inspect it to confirm it meets our return criteria and process your refund with 3-5 business days. Your full payment including shipping fees will be refunded to the original payment method you’ve used during the purchase. For credit card payments it may take 5 to 10 business days for a refund to show up on your credit card statement.
In order to be eligible for a refund;
- you must return the product within 30 calendar days of your purchase.
- the product must be in the same condition that you receive it and undamaged in any way.
- your reason meets one or more of the criteria as outlined under Australian Consumer Law such as; the product is faulty, damaged during transit or does not match the description. For a full list, please see the “Warranties and Consumer Guarantees” section in our Terms and Conditions
- You will not be eligible for a refund if;
- user error or other means of misuse is found to be the cause resulting in damage or malfunction
- the pod has be used in a machine not shown in the applicable compatibility guide
- you have initiated the return after 30 calendar days have passed
We don’t generally accept returns for change of mind. But may do so on a case-by-case basis.
If anything is unclear or you have more questions feel free to contact our customer support team.